We all want straight, beautiful teeth that last forever. But have you found the right orthodontic care in Lancaster CA?
Dr. Tab A. Boyle and his dental team put a huge focus on treating patients with crooked teeth or other smile imperfections with their elite cosmetic dental procedures. This includes orthodontics for patients of all ages, and even short-term orthodontic solutions.
You can find your path to a better smile today at (661) 524-8457 or use the online form to request your visit.
We have a special message for you today, especially if you or someone you know is struggling with crooked teeth. We want to share three ways in which you win by straightening your teeth at our office. You’ll learn about the different procedures we offer and understand which is right for you.
Here are a few things you should know:
1. Straight Teeth Improve Your Self-Esteem
Straight teeth shape the face and give us an obvious gain in terms of aesthetics. Straight, beautiful teeth help us make a good first impression and even make us look younger. A first impression goes a long way for you both personally and professionally. We work with adult and teen patients who are embarrassed by their crooked teeth. Once they have completed their treatments, they are like an entirely new person. Seeing that transformation is one of the most gratifying things about being a dentist.
2. Straight Teeth Improve Your Health
Good teeth help you in more ways than just your looks. Straight teeth play a vital role in your oral health. Here are a few reasons straight teeth can improve your oral health:
- Your teeth are easier to clean. Things like tooth crowding make it difficult to clean your teeth with a toothbrush or floss. Crooked teeth give plaque and harmful acids easy places to hide.
- Less wear on your teeth. Orthodontics can help balance your bite. When your teeth touch evenly, the stress of the bite is evenly disturbed. If your bite is off and your teeth are not touching evenly, you increase your risk of abnormal tooth wear and even chips or fractures.
- Less jaw stress. A bad bite can put added stress on your jaw, which can cause tenderness in the jaw, neck, or cause headaches. These problems are often associated with temporomandibular joint disorder, which can be address with orthodontics.
No Need for Brackets and Wires
If you’re 30 or older, you probably think that traditional braces are the only way to correct crooked teeth. That couldn’t be further from the truth. Today, at our Lancaster dental office, we can straighten teeth with subtle clear orthodontic appliances. You won’t even have to wear metal brackets or wires on your teeth during the treatment.
ClearCorrect and Invisalign (Dr. Boyle is a Preferred Invisalign Provider) are the two leading clear orthodontic systems, and we offer them both to patients (ClearCorrect is slightly less expensive and is an American-made product). Both systems use clear aligners that gradually move the teeth into a more appropriate position. The treatment is considered to be a short-term orthodontic solution and great for adults who have only mild crooked teeth. You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, and the entire treatment will take between 12 and 18 months.
We speak with patients all the time who tell us that no one — not even their closest family members — are aware they are undergoing orthodontic treatment. These aligners are virtually invisible, and you can easily take them out while you eat and brush and your teeth.
Visit Dr. Boyle’s Dental Office Today
It’s not always easy to admit that your teeth need some work. We completely understand. But understand that we have been helping dental patients in Lancaster CA for years! We care about each patient who walks into our office. We’d love to see you and set up a treatment plan that meets your smile goals. Give us a call today a (661) 524-8457 set up an appointment using the online form.