It is totally normal to have questions about your dental care. We are here to answer any of them that you may have. Take a look at some of the common questions that we hear from our patients, and see if your answer is here. If it’s not, call our office today at 661-524-8457 for any other questions you have. You can also call to schedule your appointment or set up your visit using our online form instead.
- Q: What are dental implants?
- Q: Is Invisalign better than braces?
- Q: What cosmetic dentistry options does Tab A. Boyle, DDS have available?
- Q: How long will I have to wait for my crown?
Q: What are dental implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. A replacement tooth will attach to the top of the implant to give you the look and feel of a real tooth. Dental implants fuse with the bone in your jaw. This gives them a level of stability that is comparable to that of your original teeth.
Q: Is Invisalign better than braces?
There are two clear advantages to using Invisalign over braces. The first is appearance. Invisalign is made of clear plastic and therefore hard for other people to know you are wearing them. The second is length of treatment. Instead of two to three years, your treatment time will be roughly about a year with Invisalign. Contact Dr. Boyle to set up a consultation and find out if Invisalign is right for you.
Q: What cosmetic dentistry options does Tab A. Boyle, DDS have available?
Dr. Boyle offers a wide array of cosmetic dentistry options. Among those options are:
- Veneers – Using a thin layer of material that is bonded to the surface of your teeth, Dr. Boyle can mask many small cosmetic problems that other options are unable to address.
- Teeth Whitening – The fastest and easiest way to improve the look of your smile. White teeth are front and center of any great smile.
- Short-Term Orthodontics – Invisalign is a great option for correcting the alignment of your teeth and giving you the kind of smile you have always wanted. In about a year your teeth will be straight, and no one will even know you were using Invisalign.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A balanced smile is a better looking smile. Dr. Boyle can help even out your smile by treating your gum recession. Gum grafts, as well as scaling and root planing, will help you restore the balance of gum and crown in your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Too much gums in your smile will affect how it looks. If you suffer from gums that come too far up your teeth and cause a gummy smile, Dr. Boyle can reshape them and get your smile back to a pleasing ratio of both teeth and gum.
Q: How long will I have to wait for my crown?
With CEREC technology at Tab A. Boyle, DDS, you are able to get your dental crown the same day you need it. No multiple appointments or weeks of waiting – you will have the smile you need in one visit with Dr. Boyle.